Modern Bantams anyone?

Thank YOU!~!
big_smile.png

Sorry I dont know what happened I uploaded them to the post!!
sad.png
I will try to repost them.

Quote:
Congrats on your wins. You do know that a splash lemon blue cock over silver blue hens will throw cockerels that carry both silver and gold gene right? And that all you will get from him will be lemon blue pullets, with a possibility of a brown red?

78366_img_1027.jpg

78366_img_1013.jpg

Here are mine. Poor little Napoleon is going through a molt with his tail, so he doesn't look as good as these pictures at the moment.

Last edited:
I will update I guess...I lost all my moderns to a cat all in one afternoon...I am ****** but what can you do right. If anyone has spair eggs let me know!

I will update I guess...I lost all my moderns to a cat all in one afternoon...I am ****** but what can you do right. If anyone has spair eggs let me know!

sad.png

Unfortunately, the girlies aren't laying right now and even if they were I doubt they would be fertile because my rooster hasn't been very roosterly lately.

Ugg, really! Must have been one mean cat. Mine aren't laying yet either. I really don't know why. It is officially Spring here and has been warm for a month.

Sad to hear about the moderns VI KING RANCH
sad.png
It sucks to lose animals to predators. I have 2 geese that wont go into bed at night and it stresses me out. I worry about them with the foxes that are about.

It is good to see that this thread has kicked back off! I'm the proud owner of 7 new modern game that I got today at auction
big_smile.png

I have no idea why... they were just going so cheaply that I couldn't resist myself! I've been on a bit of a bird collecting mission lately... so why not top it off with something totally new! Met some breeders of lovely moderns and got given a young duckwing cockeral who is a bit narrow across the shoulder but of nice bloodlines and may breed me some lovely quality show birds (or so I was told!!!! lol)

I don't have any pictures yet because I got home late. I also need to build some pens. Due to the number of animals I have obtained this week.... I've ran out of places to lock them up! The moderns are in large cages at the moment until tomorrow when it's build time!

Back
Top Bottom