MONTHLY Swap meet JACKSONVILLE, FLA-----INFO HERE!

I'm coming Sunday. I'm looking for silkies..... 2 black hens, bearded..... 2 black split to lavendar hens, bearded.... 2 blue hens, bearded...... or rich bearded brown hens.... and a small bantam birchen cochin rooster...... prefer adults but will buy chicks or youngsters....
email me at spirit_dance_ranch @ msn.com..... or see your at the swap...

Lakota Elder, Tomorrow, I am bringing a Show Quality Splash cockerel that you might be interested in. He is exceptionally nice, young (3-1/2 months old) but maturing fast, he's been crowing all week!. Huge foot feathers, good toe separation, great type. His father is an award winner and mother is also SQ. I truly wish I could keep him. I might have a bearded blue female (1 year old) later on. She's already laying and is sitting on eggs right now.

Last edited:
Had A GREAT day!!!
thumbsup.gif
Nice to me ya JAPJRGIRL21
big_smile.png

And missed eveyone who did'nt show
hit.gif

" Everyone "..... please be on the look out for 2 Sebastopol geese. A fellow member had 2 lost today while she was at work. Not many people here in Middleburg have them... so if you see 2 strange white geese with curly tattered feathers pay attention where you see them.

Update: she found one injured, so it looks like an attack from a dog etc.... Keep fingers crossed it comes out of shock and survives for her and that the other is found.

Last edited:
I'm really new to this so please forgive me...
How many people usually come to this swap? I live in GA and it's a good hour and a half plus ride for us. We have three boys and I don't want to get them too excited to see chickens if there aren't many people there! I would like a silkie or two and a couple of good egg layers. Does anyone ever bring barred rocks? I'm open to suggestions... they have to be non-aggressive/good with kids. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

There are usually 10-15 vendors that come to this swap. We travel 2 hours from the west coast of FLorida to get there. Its a very well attended swap. Sunshine silkies is usually there with silkies and chickenzoo usually has a large assortment of birds to chose from There are also alot of other members that attend with everything from laying hens,chicks, roosters bunnies, ducks,goats You never know what people will bring lol Its worth the trip. Unfortunately we wont be there this month as DH has to work but I know it will be a good swap

Back
Top Bottom