MONTHLY Swap meet JACKSONVILLE, FLA-----INFO HERE!

Sandi,
Won't be able to make it to this one. The last 2 weekends I have been to swap/sales because I have a huge hatch happening this weekend so I timed it to where I could be home...300 quail eggs and 75 Silkie, and 17 OE eggs on lockdown due to hatch starting Friday....

If anyone is interested in some Silkies, PM me as to what you may be looking for and I will try to oblige...(Do not have any "show ready" birds available....saving those for my fall shows)

Hope to see ya'll next month with some cuties!

Vickie

I'm going......
big_smile.png

I'm trying to talk my husband into going. He is of the mindset that we have enough chickens. I don't share that mindset so we will probably be down there.

Thanks Vickie.

Yep, my little one was born on Wed. and we were just released from the hospital. I had some complications so I am def. not up for too much standing/walking.

Hopefully, I can come by next month.

You guys have fun!

Congratulations Christy on the birth of your little girl, Spencer Amelia. She is beautiful!!! Take care and hopefully we will see you and Spencer next month...

Alieda

I am tentatively coming. I have a few birds to deliver to Sandi and have a pair of PQ silkies to sell. They are very nice but have 9 toes. I'm sure they will have some gorgeous 10 toed babies for someone.

I MAY have some split lavender babies to sell....will post later today if I hear from the owner.

Back
Top Bottom