Moodene's Bonnets for Sale-Tx

Moodene

Songster
13 Years
Jan 15, 2007
Devers, Texas
Bonnets for sale. $20.95 each shipping is included. I will take Paypal,Money Order,Vista Gift cards or checks(clear bank first). If you wish to purchase one, send me a PM and lets talk!..Give me few days to make it first after the bonnet is paid for. I do not make these ahead of time.

bonnetsidefront.jpg

bonnetback.jpg

If you take the bonnet apart, it will be an apron!!

bonnetapron.jpg

The prints that I have right now. Plus the print that I made my bonnet out of. I will post more prints soon as the fabric gets here..

DSC09482.jpg

Ok this may sound stupid but are those for chickens?

It may sound silly but like when I heard about chicken saddles the first time I was like what woulda a chicken need a saddle for and one nice person whisperd me and let me know , luckly I dont blush easly so I never take anything for granted around here .

Last edited:
Quote:
Allow me to join you in the asking of questions. Moodene, what creature are these designed for?

I'm guessing hens, but please elaborate about these adorable bonnets!
lau.gif

Quote:
Allow me to join you in the asking of questions. Moodene, what creature are these designed for?

I'm guessing hens, but please elaborate about these adorable bonnets!
lau.gif

They look a little too big for chickens. Look at the photo with the pencil next to it.

Hahaha..not for chickens!
lau.gif
gig.gif
I knew somebody was gonna be a funnie one to joke about these. Nope I had one of these when I was a kid way back in the late 60's. My grandma made it for me and the pattern came out of a magaizine...still got it too..
I sew other kind of stuff if it don't bite me first! Been sewing since I was 7 years old started out on a treadle sewing machine making my first green jumper dress which I still do have!..cuz my daughter wore it when she was 7 too..but we added some trim to it..

Moodene,
Could you send pictures not from photobucket? I saw someone had booties on their silkies after bathing to keep them clean for show. Can you make those?

Side note= the saddles were back savers for the girls. They thank you!!!

I can send pics to regular emails if ya want me too..send me Pm..I have seen some booties with side snaps-adjusting to how big the legs are..mmm..on a show rooster before..he was a Jersey giant but can make them any size tho.. let me make a pair and show ya'll what I had seen..but I am using my smaller size pullet since she is in a coop off the ground..been raining for 2 days now...

Back
Top Bottom