Moolatte's Kidding Thread KIDDED! Pics Pg 3

helmstead

Songster
12 Years
Mar 12, 2007
Alfordsville, IN
Sorry to do this to ya'll...AGAIN.

My Nigi doe, Moo, is preggers by my buck, Oreo II. I have two due dates for her...3/20 and 4/14. Last week...it was looking like April. Today...I was surprised to find a cute little FF udder suddenly doubled in size AND a palpable kid in there that feels biggish. So to the stanchion she went, I buzzed her udder and gave her a kidding trim. Updated her BoSe, C/D & T...blah blah (yeah she was loving me by the time I was done).

I'm having to bear in mind her sister, Princess, who just kidded 3/2. You see, Princess totally surprised me much in the same way. Luckily I listened to that little voice and gave her a kidding trim and all her meds in plenty of time...but I really didn't think SHE was due until 3/22. Even through labor...her udder never tightened. Apparently these girls haven't read the books!

Here are a couple pics of Moo last Summer. I'll have to get new ones of her and her cute little FF udder and post so people can contemplate
smile.png

moo071908.jpg

moo0719084.jpg

Last edited:
gig.gif

gig.gif

gig.gif

gig.gif

gig.gif

gig.gif

gig.gif

gig.gif

gig.gif

gig.gif

Aren't you a little early for an April Fool's Joke!!!!!!!

gig.gif

gig.gif

gig.gif

gig.gif

gig.gif

gig.gif

After watching Scarlett's thread I am gonna have to wait and wait and wait again ain't I!!!!!

Hopefully this little doe won't be so stubborn and will kids when you are hoping...lol

can't wait to see pictures as things progress...

Can't wait to see the updated pics! I'm waiting on my girl Lone Star to go, she wasn't supposed to be due til April, but I'd be shocked if she waits that long.

She could not for her LIFE figure out why I wanted a shot of her toosh!

That is TOTALLY the expression on her face.

"What the heck are you doing back there?!?!"
gig.gif

celebrate.gif

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!

You should call me when this starts...I can zip up there in less than hour.....
lau.gif

I will start rolling my change now...I should be ready by then!! LOL

BoJo

LOL @ BoJo!

It seriously took me 5 minutes to get that toosh shot. I'd get behind her, she'd turn..."No...THIS is my better side!" Get behind her again, she turns again..."Seriously, take a pic of my face!" Get behind her again, she turns again..."Lady, there is something wrong with you!"
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom