Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!)

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 166 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was showing my niece and nephew pictures of chickens, Polish, blue andalusians, black Sumatras and my three most wanted breeds, Russian Orloffs, mottled java'so and jubilee orpingtons to name a few, my nephew was quite intrigued by the andalsuians so he goes running into the kitchen and asks his mother "Mom, is it alright if I get a baby chicken?" Oh I love that kid. :love

Last edited:
So I was showing my niece and nephew pictures of chickens, Polish, blue andalusians, black Sumatras and my three most wanted breeds, Russian Orloffs, mottled java'so and jubilee orpingtons to name a few, my nephew was quite intrigued by the andalsuians so he goes running into the kitchen and asks his mother "Mom, is it alright if I get a baby chicken?" Oh I love that kid.
love.gif

Cute!

So I was showing my niece and nephew pictures of chickens, Polish, blue andalusians, black Sumatras and my three most wanted breeds, Russian Orloffs, mottled java'so and jubilee orpingtons to name a few, my nephew was quite intrigued by the andalsuians so he goes running into the kitchen and asks his mother "Mom, is it alright if I get a baby chicken?" Oh I love that kid. :love

Awww! :) What'd his mum say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom