Mouse Poison and the Chicken that ate the tiny mouse that ate the ...

@AppleMomma65 How is she doing by now?
@LaFleche -- you are AWESOME for checking back - thank you for thinking of me and my chickens! I'm happy to report that they are all doing well. We've replaced poison with sticky traps placed in boxes that have seed as bait.

So, I've checked "Worrying about the chickens eating stuff they shouldn't" off ... what's next on the list for me to worry about? :lau

@LaFleche -- you are AWESOME for checking back - thank you for thinking of me and my chickens! I'm happy to report that they are all doing well. We've replaced poison with sticky traps placed in boxes that have seed as bait.

So, I've checked "Worrying about the chickens eating stuff they shouldn't" off ... what's next on the list for me to worry about? :lau
That is great news, I am glad she is ok.

what's next on the list for me to worry about?
Maybe chicken stuck to sticky trap when trying to get the seeds? :gig

That is great news, I am glad she is ok.

Maybe chicken stuck to sticky trap when trying to get the seeds? :gig
My chickens used to just up and pick the dead flies off the hanging sticky traps 🙃 I removed it after I seen that. That's all I need a chicken tangled in sticky grossness. Lol

On another note. Im glad to hear your chicken is OK 👌 I hate poison for rodents. I just use the good old fashioned snap traps. Away from other critters.

Back
Top Bottom