Moving a broody duck?

Fuchsia

ℙ𝕚𝕟𝕜
Jul 19, 2020
Upstate NY
My Coop
My Coop
Hi, so I have a broody WH right now and I just got a new coop for her and her friends. She has been broody for a little over one week but my question is how do I move her to the new coop? I’ve read it’s best to move them when it’s dark out so if that is the case I think I’ll move her tonight or tomorrow night.

If you don’t think it will work to move her I think I might be able to keep her where she is, I just would prefer she is in the new coop :)

Thanks! :D

Hi, so I have a broody WH right now and I just got a new coop for her and her friends. She has been broody for a little over one week but my question is how do I move her to the new coop? I’ve read it’s best to move them when it’s dark out so if that is the case I think I’ll move her tonight or tomorrow night.

If you don’t think it will work to move her I think I might be able to keep her where she is, I just would prefer she is in the new coop :)

Thanks! :D
I've heard ducks are like turkeys, you take them from the spot they picked they will keep going back to the spot they picked.

Where is she?
Right now she is in one of my barns. I think she would be okay there I just don’t like them in there because there are rats in the barn. I had a chicken hatch some in there before and the rats killed some :hmm
We are working on getting rid of the rats though.

Right now she is in one of my barns. I think she would be okay there I just don’t like them in there because there are rats in the barn. I had a chicken hatch some in there before and the rats killed some :hmm
We are working on getting rid of the rats though.
Oh...

Back
Top Bottom