Mt. Hope Swap Meet In Ohio July 16 GRRRR.. Some People are just RUDE!

reesepoultry

Songster
10 Years
Jul 4, 2009
Who all is going to the Mt. Hope Swap Meet on July 16 & 17?
Also what are you bringing?

I am looking for Standard blue, black, & splash Cochin Hens or Chicks.
I am also looking for Purple, Purple Pied, or Silver Pied Peahens or Peachicks.

I can do trades or purchase.

I have a Yearling Spaulding Black Shoulder Peacock & Some Silkies & started Silkie Chicks, & Seramas for trade. I can also have Serama eggs, Peafowl eggs, & Silkie eggs to trade.
I will not be a vendor here and going to shop. So we could meet at the entrance somewhere.

Thanks,
Michelle

Last edited:
I will be going to the swap I havent made a list but will be cleaning up for the year.So Far BC Marans ,Cuckoo Marans, Red Sussex,Extra roos and Odds and ends.
I have some Standard Black Cochin eggs if your interested.I would swap for silkie eggs.

This is the Parents
18103_100_0352.jpg

I am going to the Mt. Hope Swap. I will have available Frizzled Seramas, young Blue/Black Silkie chicklets and can bring some guineas IF anyone is interested. beverly in OHIO

I'll most likely be there. I really, really need to downsize. I've ordered and hatched more than I can manage. So, someone is going to get lucky that I'm offering. . .

Barnvelders - might have one roo with all pullets aged around 12 weeks (got these as chicks from both Myers and Ideal, but I just don't have room for another breed)

Trio of Cream Brabanters - love these guys that lay white eggs, but don't have space for them. One hen is beardless.

New Hampshire Red, Welsummer, and Black Australorp pullets around 12 weeks old now

Black Java straight run chicks around 3 weeks old now

Coturnix Quail that will be around 4 weeks at swap - jumbo brown, A&M whites, golden speckled

2 Burbon Red turkey poults that are about 4 weeks old now SOLD

Nice white cochin (LF) that is supposed to be a pullet that is around 12 weeks. Might part with a couple blacks too.

Might have some Black Langshans 6-12 weeks old

2 Cayuga duck hens - one year old

Trio of Khaki Campbells - just under one year old

May take a pair of Dutch Hookbills (bibbed)

Could let go one young pair of Wheaten Marans around 10 weeks old

May also take some Colored Dorkings LF that I hatched out about 5 weeks ago.

Got some Gold-Laced Wyandottes I haven't decided about yet and some Rex rabbits.

Still hatching, so I could have Fawn & White Runner ducklings to offer.

Can't say I'll be looking for anything to bring home.
roll.png

ETA: I'll probably be letting my quad of Pastel Call Ducks go.
hmm.png
I'll probably only keep the whites, but even that is iffy. SOLD

Pair (I think) of young Silver Sebrights

Last edited:
I also have peacock eggs I can trade for differant colors of peacock eggs.
I have these colors all in one pen: India Blue, India Blue Split White, India Blue Spaulding Split White, Black Shoulder. I have hatched whites out of these to.

I am looking to trade for any differant colors than what I have. I am also looking for peachicks or peafowl of any differant color than what I have. Please either post here or PM me if you would like to do a trade or if you have any for sale.

Thanks,
Michelle

I'm not setting up either (although now thinking about it I prob should have) but I have some birds I could bring if anyone was interested or wanted to trade if that worked out. DH and I are way up in NE corner but are planning on driving down first thing Friday and staying most of the day. Just PM me if you are interested in anything and we can work out where to meet, etc.

TO help a friend I recently took a good majority of her young D'uccle flock, unfortunately for me it was WAY more birds than I could really handle long term. I am really just looking to find these guys good homes so if anyone is interested please let me know! I have 6 Mille Roo's, probably a couple pullets could go too. There are also two pairs of porecelains and 3 Lav roo's left to rehome. All are about 10 weeks old.

Out of my flock I have 3 BCM roo's that are about 20 weeks old. They are all feather shanked but do have a bit more color in their backs than proposed standard. Very nice birds, not aggressive at all, my 2 year old loves to pick them up!

I also have several 2009 hatch peacocks for sale. I have an IB, a purple BS, a white and a pied for sale. I have pics of all of them on my BYC page if anyone is interested in any of them just PM me. We are looking to add a white hen and a BS silver pied hen if anyone is looking to trade. I also have three BS peachicks, one is a week old and the other two are two weeks old.

I might have a few BBS Amer chicks that are about 6 weeks old and a few mixed breed chicks that are two weeks old. I think that's everything I'd have for sale.

Hoping to see lots of BYC folks there, though I guess we won't really know it without BYC shirts or nametags or something! LOL

Hi, I am going to the Mt. Hope Swap Meet on the 16th and 17th. I am looking for frizzles....mostly blue or white cochin friizzles. If you have any and want to let go, let me know.

Back
Top Bottom