MTV Awards

Lacey1988

Songster
8 Years
Apr 7, 2011
Mississippi
Did anybody watch the MTV Award show....Lady GaGa was dressed up like a man lol...

Heres my take on the Awards show

big_smile.png
+
smile.png
+
hmm.png
+
sad.png
=
he.gif

Last edited:
What was Katy Perry thinking with the whole yellow box hat? The women at those shows just come dressed up in the most absurd things they can think of so people spend the next two weeks talking about them and their costumes.

Quote:
The teaser?
ep.gif
I haven't seen anything about that yet....I really want to go see it. Was it good? The teaser I mean.

Don't watch it because it will give you very low expectations for the movie, even though it was such and amazing book. Me and my nerd friends were upset that we waited so long for it and then we analized the heck out of it and determined that they don't have enough film yet to be making even a teaser trailer. Lol, we are pretty nerdy
lol.png

Quote:
The teaser?
ep.gif
I haven't seen anything about that yet....I really want to go see it. Was it good? The teaser I mean.

Don't watch it because it will give you very low expectations for the movie, even though it was such and amazing book. Me and my nerd friends were upset that we waited so long for it and then we analized the heck out of it and determined that they don't have enough film yet to be making even a teaser trailer. Lol, we are pretty nerdy
lol.png

lol.png
Don't worry, I'm the same way about Harry potter.
tongue.png
I don't expect them to have much film yet, as they just recently started and it isn't supposed to come out until next year.

Back
Top Bottom