Mums the word in the chat room

Quote:
ya need anotha i.d. ,, something like,,, "MUCH" hahaha
lol.png

man i go in there its like work,, people wanting me to pay attention,, then they expect an answer,,,,,, i dont get paid nuff
wink.png

I think it depends. Often a lot of people will sit in chat and then go off and do chores, eat dinner, etc. but will stay in chat to see what's going on.

There have been times I've gone in when there are "12 people" in there and it is / has been dead quiet for a while... even before I went in.

{{I know exactly how you feel! Sometimes they say Hi, but then it seems like they wait for me to leave to continue their discussion. I just gave up going in there.[/quote}}

How do you know they went on talking after you left? Maybe its boring, and nobody talks anyway. I went in there once, and felt weird, like I was barging in on a conversation so I left. It would be better if you could lurk, but instead, you get a big loud neon announcement of your grand entrance.
hide.gif

I much prefer to eavesdrop.....

Chat is my Cyber-Family! I love most of the folks in there, they're always really nice to me. Of course, Im known by all so they kinda have to greet me!
tongue.png

Seriously though, you must have caught everyone at a bad moment because there is usually always someone in there to greet you. Even if its 4 in the morning and Diana is in there alone!
lol.png

Come back on in sometime, we'll be nice!
wink.png

Sometimes the convo completely stops, and sometimes we have 10 going at once. Just pick one, hold on tight and try to comprehend what's happening.
big_smile.png

You can always log into chat and stay logged on allll day and spy on what everyone is chatting about once they realize you aren't "there", LOL
wink.png

I've never actually done this.

Chat doesn't seem to be working for me since they changed it anyway....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom