Mums the word in the chat room

PeeperKeeper

Songster
11 Years
Jun 20, 2008
Henry County Kentucky
Have you ever gone to the chat room to see what's being discussed? It's like a big paranoia trip....everyone in there immediately stops chatting. They don't even acknowledge you if you post a comment! It's like walking into a room, turning on the light and watching the roaches scurry off to the shadows! What's you experience with the chat room?

They always say HI to me.
frow.gif

hmmmm I never have that problem. We chat about chickens, coops, our kids, our pets and we always acknowledge newcomers when they enter or if someone posts.

One thing I do know about the chat...when you enter it tells you everyone else already in the room has just entered. Now, not all the people on the list are actually there...some may be in the chat and walk away or whatever. So, just because no one answered you does not mean rudeness, it means there may not be anyone actually there.

Keep trying it, it is a nice chat room.

I went in there once and it was kind of hard to get someone to acknowledge me but I just kept talking and talking and talking and soon enough I was part of the crowd and they were talking back to me.
big_smile.png
I'm pushy that way
lau.gif

I used to go in chat but it was usually boring. I usually get a hi and thats about it, I usually go in when Justino is in to tell him if I updated my art page, but hes gone so I haven't gone in.

Back
Top Bottom