Muscovy Ducklings

How old are they right now? I might be able to scrounge up some month old photos for comparison
smile.png
This little girl is about... 2 1/2 months old? I got her the first of August and by then she was about a week or two old.

OHHH!!! Our scovies could have the same birthday!! that is so cool!!! LOL happy birthday to yours , happy birthday to mine, happy birthdayto ours, Happy birthday scovies ....
wee.gif

Quote:
omg! it's like that eh? I get fully into mine like that as well LOL!
big_smile.png

Hi Helen xxx lovin those scovies!

Yep, Just like that. Have you not read my title? Im crazy!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=249473

I think you posted on this one but I have more pics of her here. Even added a baby pic! I love her!!!! I had been searching fro scovies for over six months, then I go and set up with this guy to sell my ducklings and I see something fuzzy in with the chicks. I ask the guy about it and he said it was a scovie duckling! $3! So I scooped her up and she traveled around on my shoulder the rest of the day
smile.png
I dont even thing she really started to grow for a while. i mean my ducklings were full grown and she was still slightly fuzzy. But im just so happy she turned out to be a girl!!! Im going to have eggs comming out of my ears and I could use a supper broody come spring.

Quote:
omg! it's like that eh? I get fully into mine like that as well LOL!
big_smile.png

Hi Helen xxx lovin those scovies!

ANGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
love.gif
wee.gif

Funny bumping into you here
tongue.png
LMAO

Back
Top Bottom