Do you have some duckling photos you would like to show off? Duckling photos never get old.
9C1A3460-3084-4657-9CF3-8D4F1E7CD4BB.jpeg
F59122D1-350C-44AB-8F01-3ABB5EBBEA39.jpeg

I’ll try and get some headshots later but this is them having some pool time with my Rough Collie, Daphne.

Here are my babies. They were abandoned by mom, but only because an animal yanked her off the nest. Their mom now has 9 more 3 months later!! I will post pics of them soon. We decided to let her raise those. These 6 have been with me since hatching from the egg.
They are beautiful! Glad the mom survived the situation. I’m excited for when mine get older and they can sit on their own eggs. I’m nervous to try and incubate them again since my last batch went horrible.

They are beautiful! Glad the mom survived the situation. I’m excited for when mine get older and they can sit on their own eggs. I’m nervous to try and incubate them again since my last batch went horrible.
We honestly didn't know what we were doing, but we had to rescue them because the mom was not going back to the nest. Thankfully, they were already hatching. By the time we got them into a make shift incubator 2 had already hatched and the rest followed. They are all healthy. 😅

We honestly didn't know what we were doing, but we had to rescue them because the mom was not going back to the nest. Thankfully, they were already hatching. By the time we got them into a make shift incubator 2 had already hatched and the rest followed. They are all healthy. 😅
They turned out really nice! Glad you were able to rescue them. Out of the five that we hatched, two of them we had to help out of their eggs. Sad thing was there was like thirty-five eggs that didn’t hatch :(.

View attachment 2773868
Here is a photo of them. I guess it is too early to know their genders yet? I tried vent checking them and they all seemed female. I think that might be wrong though.
It took use until they were around 8 weeks before we could tell. Did you buy your eggs? Is it possible they were "bad" eggs? Yours are adoreable. I hope they all continue to grow be healthy.

Back
Top Bottom