My bator is full!~Silkie eggs for sale~ PA SOLD

send me an email.
I'm interested in maybe a doz of half and half buff and white,
if you have them.
I won't need them until at least Nov. 7th.
let me know if this is possible.

I dont know if I can get that many of the buff and white at one time. They are starting to go broody on me now. I will see what I get next week and let you know. JEN

Keep me updated on what you can get, but definitely those two colors. Half doz. between both colors would still be good.
I was planning on ordering some of each in the spring, but if I can get a head start, more fun for me, right?

Jen just wanted to let you know your eggs arrived today. None of them broken and all the air cells are intacted. Thanks.

Hi Jenlynn, ]
are you still taking orders?
smile.png

Quote:
I ended up with I think, from what the eggs are marked blue or splash, buff, white, partridge, black (nice assortment)
Cant wait to see them.
big_smile.png

Thats great! I'm glad they made it safe and sound! and yes I am still takeing orders. I cant wait to see the baby pics from you all! JEN

Bantychickmom, I can have an order of buff and white ready for tomorrow. YOu can send paypal for the $18.00 to: [email protected] I think I sent you an E mail also, but I hope I didnt send it to Dipsy instead. LOL If I did send it to you dipsy by mistake Sorry!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom