My beautiful unidentified bread Jasmine!

Kobyuwu

In the Brooder
Jan 11, 2018
7C9E833A-2315-40FF-9C69-1DC59DD830D7.jpeg
FA6266FC-6A5B-453E-92E7-0CE5318F284C.jpeg
This is my gorgeous hen, Jasmine. I have already identified my other hens to be all Plymouths. But I’m not quite sure about Jasmine. She has barely no comb, or a wubber. Which leads me to question what breed is she? I have tried to search up a bunch of chicken breeds but haven’t found one that even looks close to her. I got her out of a random hatchery. She is different from the rest of my hens, she could be a mix, or something else. I need help discovering what breed she is! She lays preferably light blue eggs, not dark dark blue but a light blue color.

View attachment 1291990 View attachment 1291994 This is my gorgeous hen, Jasmine. I have already identified my other hens to be all Plymouths. But I’m not quite sure about Jasmine. She has barely no comb, or a wubber. Which leads me to question what breed is she? I have tried to search up a bunch of chicken breeds but haven’t found one that even looks close to her. I got her out of a random hatchery. She is different from the rest of my hens, she could be a mix, or something else. I need help discovering what breed she is! She lays preferably light blue eggs, not dark dark blue but a light blue color.

Beautiful Easter Egger I have one that looks kind of like that one.

Back
Top Bottom