My chick is not growing

Gardenpig

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jun 8, 2010
OC
I bought a brahma and a australorp on the same day from the same feed store and they were about the same age about 2 weeks ago. The brahma got sick and was unable to stand straight and would fall on her side but she pulled through while I gave her some marvel and it has been 3 days and she is better. But she and the other austrolorp are about the same age and she is still small while the austrolorp is growing like a weed. They were the same size when we got them too. Also her feathers and wings are puffed out and ruffled. What is wrong now? She isnt falling over anymore but she isnt growing and her wings wont go down to her side. Also the austrolorp bled poop today too...what does that mean?

my chick has a backwards leg and it is smaller than its hatch mates maybe its normal for chicks with sicknesses and deformates to be smaller? i will be watching this thread.also did you mean pooped blood

HAHA! im sorry yah i meant to say had blood in her poop. arg...i hope its not bad...i want my chickies to live!!!! 2 of my cousin's chicks died and we bought them all at same place...
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom