my chicken attacked by someone

fatmanlol

In the Brooder
7 Years
Feb 19, 2012
someone had come into my garden,urinated on the gate,glued my bins and the plucked my roosters tail feathers while he was alive and totally traumatized him. then feeling unsafe i gave them to my friend and then within three days.i feel so happy for him becuase he got the first egg but this has also increased my anger for the person who tortured my chicken, i feel like tying him up and pulling out his hair, only feel like it though im not sure i would have the heart to do it. sorry for being such a nagger but i just had to tell someone,thanks for reading

I would be as mad as a hornet!!! Can you call the police or something? What are the laws where you live? I would definitely make a report with the police station because if there's other occurences, it would be better having them documented. Some people really do need a good torturing. Too bad it's illegal.

someone had come into my garden,urinated on the gate,glued my bins and the plucked my roosters tail feathers while he was alive and totally traumatized him. then feeling unsafe i gave them to my friend and then within three days.i feel so happy for him becuase he got the first egg but this has also increased my anger for the person who tortured my chicken, i feel like tying him up and pulling out his hair, only feel like it though im not sure i would have the heart to do it. sorry for being such a nagger but i just had to tell someone,thanks for reading

What do you mean by "glued my bins"?

Do you have any idea who might have done this? It sounds like the work of a troubled teenager to me. Is there anyone like that in your area?

If it were me, I would put in a security camera to catch the jerk in the act. Then you call the police and introduce the idiot to a jail cell.

That is animal cruelty, destruction of private property and probably falls under lewd behavior at the very least!
How disgusting and demented! That type if person will become worse over time. Jeffrey Daumer??
I'd report it in a heartbeat. I'd even report it to the local news station.

Last edited:
It's true that those who torture animals often escalate their violence.

A person who would abuse a helpless animal has little or no conscience.

im 13 so most of the time i look like a vandal to police and i live in britain they protect the idiots if you harm them but they make no effort to find them,im just upset, my first egg and my friend got it :( but still i love my friend. im just so distraught. my family wasnt so wealthy so i got almost no money and it took me a really long time to save up for everything and then i finally got my grandfather who is a pakistani to help me build a cage and then i cycled more than 2 hours on a cycle without training and then bought them from an auction and put them in a cage made out of old boxes from a supermarket tied to the back of my cycleand came the way back and then waited patiently for an egg and then that F******* little S*** goes and does what he did and then my fam forced me to give them away and only then after i gave them away did they start to lay eggs. seriously..................... just what the hell i think im going into depression

i just wanted some small cute chickens and some small cute chicks i dont know what my sin was, i wanted them for around three years. i feel so sad and upset

Oh, you are 13 years old. I am sorry you had to give away your chickens.

Do you know who might have done this?

Back
Top Bottom