20230302_171848.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 20230302_171839.jpg
    20230302_171839.jpg
    405.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 20230302_171850.jpg
    20230302_171850.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 15
I'm sorry, but I am having trouble with context. Where on the chicken is this thing? It's not clear. Looks like an ear lobe, but feathers don't grow out of ear lobes. Photos are helpful, but a narrative explaining what you want us to see and where it's located on the chicken would be more helpful.

Feather cysts, and I can't confirm that's what this is without more info and better photos, usually require minor surgery that you can do at home. It involves making an incision over the trapped feather follicle and releasing it. Then use tweezers to pull it free and extend it to its full length. Then clean the wound and put wound ointment on it.

I'm sorry, but I am having trouble with context. Where on the chicken is this thing? It's not clear. Looks like an ear lobe, but feathers don't grow out of ear lobes. Photos are helpful, but a narrative explaining what you want us to see and where it's located on the chicken would be more helpful.

Feather cysts, and I can't confirm that's what this is without more info and better photos, usually require minor surgery that you can do at home. It involves making an incision over the trapped feather follicle and releasing it. Then use tweezers to pull it free and extend it to its full length. Then clean the wound and put wound ointment on it.
I think i see some wattles under the thumb so i would assume this is on the top of the head but i could be wrong.

It is on the neck of my chicken... found it by accident as my son was holding her

Back
Top Bottom