My chicks are MIA:box found:all doa -Update: new order shipping Monday

Well they still have never appeared anywhere. I called Ideal and they offered to reship or refund. I went with a refund for now. They said they did ship last week, so who knows where they are right now? I expect I will get a call from the post office someday when someone stumbles on a stinky box......
sad.png

:(Nella, I am so sorry. I was so hoping for a good outcome to this whole situation. Please let us know if anything comes out of this.

No word from anyone.........I do almost wonder if it was a glitch in the system where it looked like they shipped but they really didn't? Hard to say....unless I get a call from the PO someday with my box, I'll never know for sure.

Every time I called them they were very nice........this was just an unfortunate thing. I think I will probably wait and just pick a bunch of feathered legged chicks out of the TSC bantam bin. Who knows.......

Since they never showed up maybe you're right. That would be best case scenario really! I said before that I had a great experiences with Ideal...don't ditch your whole plan...I would just wait until the warm weather gets here and then no worries! I have an order coming on the 22nd and this will be my last winter order for chicks...just too risky for me...I think I prefer summer orders!(LOL) Or mypetchicken ships with heatpacks...SMART if you ask me! Not telling you what to do...but I want you to get what you want after all of this!
hugs.gif
Blessings, Keir

Last edited:
This in no way compares to losing 27 chicks but recently I ordered a shower head that went into a black hole because one digit off sent it to NY instead of out west! My showerhead made somebody's day. I did get one finally. Hope you chicks were a surprise gift for someone who is now a new chicken addict!
fl.gif
and still can't figure out who the nice person was that sent such a cute gift?? Hope!!!
jumpy.gif

A few years ago I lost one of my cats, she just disappeared, had been with me since she was very little.. She was about 12 years old. We'd only been in our house for about 4 years. I know we have coyotes, coydogs, fisher cats and all nature of hawks here. I never found out if she was killed by another animal, taken in by someone who was too blind to see that she was well taken care of, hit by a car...I don't know. My point is this...sometimes it's better not to know. In my mind she went quickly or lived out the rest of her life in pampered happiness. Same here...tell yourself someone took them in and they are living a chickie paradise or Ideal's computer had a clitch and they never shipped (had someone new on the computer).

Think happy thoughts.
wee.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom