My chicks are MIA:box found:all doa -Update: new order shipping Monday

Quote:
Oh man! That makes me cry. I'm so sorry your chicks died. I have 10 coming the first week of March...I don't know what I'll do if something happens to my little chicks...cry some more, I guess.
hit.gif

That is so sad!
sad.png
I ordered 10 chicks on Feb. 3rd from eFowl, and am still waiting to find out when they will ship. I really hope they get here safely!
fl.gif
(I've never ordered from eFowl before, btw.)

Well, I have had multiple phone calls so far this morning, both from Ideal and the post office. I wil be getting the order refunded instead of reshipped. Ideal has been fine to deal with, and they did indeed ship them last wednesday before noon.......so this is not their fault. No idea what happened at the post office! My local PO people are nice and didn't get them until today, so not their fault either.

Some sort of hiccup in the system, I guess. Sad for the chicks though.

thanks for all the kind words.

Nella , so sorry for your shipping heartache.
hit.gif
How can anyone be so heartless as to let those poor babies just wander throught the system and die??
he.gif
This is for the PO
smack.gif
, and this is for you
hugs.gif
. Hope you find more babies soon. They will melt your heart bless their little fuzzy backsides. Adkchickmama.

I am so sorry too. Words just dont do much good at this point. Im sick inside. Maybe the person who caused this should go without food and water for a while. Bless the little souls of those babies and all of the others that need a safe ride home. I second the
smack.gif
for the post office. I know there are some good people who work for the post office but there are also those who need a big smack. Love to the little ones.
hugs.gif
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom