My Duck Hut/Pond finally done *UPDATED INSIDE HUT PICS* Not done Pg 1*

I LOVE IT!!!!!
yippiechickie.gif

That is drop dead GORGEOUS! Can I interest you in a few more ducks?
big_smile.png
I'd even be willing to hold a few and ship them after they are feathered out and strong enough to ship...I'd love to have a few more of my babies go to such a lovely home! Butterscotches are feathering up now and I have a blue bibbed that's feathered out and won't make the cut for showing but is a really cute, colorful guy!

Quote:
I think you should quit your job and go touring the country making duck/owner lounge habitats! We need one of these in Wilmington!
wink.png

Quote:
I think you should quit your job and go touring the country making duck/owner lounge habitats! We need one of these in Wilmington!
wink.png

well wouldnt that be a "Dream Job" !!! sounds fun actually.... I will definately let u know if/when I want more Duckies...
I am pretty sure I have 2 girls and 2 boys... I may need more girls but Ill see how things go.....(Im really keeping my will power
up tooo by not getting any more yet)
cool.png

I don't have ducks, but that is one of the most gorgeous set up's I've seen. You need to put a lounge chair in their so you can watch them enjoy the place. Nice job, those are some lucky ducks
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom