My duckling is always hungry!!

Thanks
The international Stores like Amazon or AliBaba has been boycotted for my country

Thank you all im so glad i joined this forum, i learned much useful information about ducks from releated topics.:love
Shoot that sucks.
Do you have Walmart type stores there?

I have no idea.

Others things ducklings can eat are oats, lentils, peas, millet, corn, wheat. If you soak them for 24 hours they will be softer and easier for the little one, or you can crush them or put them in a food processor.

Or cook them? Maybe what you mentioned are safe but many seed-type food contain some sort of toxin, to discourage animals from eating them. The toxin can be deactivated by cooking. My rule of thumb is if I don't eat a 'seed' raw, neither should my ducks.

Or cook them? Maybe what you mentioned are safe but many seed-type food contain some sort of toxin, to discourage animals from eating them. The toxin can be deactivated by cooking. My rule of thumb is if I don't eat a 'seed' raw, neither should my ducks.

These are all things that are raw ingredients in many homemade feed recipes and commercial bird foods. Just with the duckling being so little soaking or sprouting them would be good.

Back
Top Bottom