"MY Fake Baby"

Quote:
I never did, but I wish I had. Some of the doctors I saw before Dr. Cook were just downright MEAN. All men, of course. Besides the "you don't present with hernia" guy, there was one Gyno who examined me, and then accused me of MAKING IT ALL UP just to get attention! Bear in mind, I had a giant tumor in me all the while! I REALLY would like to make an appointment with him now, just to punch him in the throat, but I restrain myself.

Quote:
th.gif
sickbyc.gif
see you can tell my hernia is painful because even reading about it has me clamy and ill LOL!!!!!

i work with a girl that takes methadone shes prego and has mush for brains lol not like you at alll but i havent experienced methadone in a good way

Quote:
LMAO nope not missing a thumb my thumbs are VERY flexable
smile.png
Its hiding back there
smile.png
Ya know how cops will bend a persons wrists to their arm to cause pain? If a policeman did that to me i'd be like "ahh thanks for the joint stretch i needed that!" LOL!

not that it's on subject but i was in a pageant once (18 and not as bloated)! LOL but they didnt ask for any tallents on that one just asked questions about tv shows, what i'd like for the world that sorta thing...

hahaha yeah thats the best or the male drs that i try to tell my frustartions to about being infertile and all my symtoms are so bad they do that whole fake nod pull the glasses down on the nose thing and say Well Mrs Carlson well try to take care of that, and then do the same BS that all the old drs did that NEVER WORKED OR HELPED ME ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Quote:
oh im so dumb... methadone...is that like METH...like the illegal drug? If so oohhhhhh no wonder i had heard of it! LOL! My moms taken oxycodone or whatever its' called before for her pain and it didnt help lol i dont think she's taken methadone it may mess with her blood though and that's prob why

Quote:
I never did, but I wish I had. Some of the doctors I saw before Dr. Cook were just downright MEAN. All men, of course. Besides the "you don't present with hernia" guy, there was one Gyno who examined me, and then accused me of MAKING IT ALL UP just to get attention! Bear in mind, I had a giant tumor in me all the while! I REALLY would like to make an appointment with him now, just to punch him in the throat, but I restrain myself.

lau.gif

now see if that pagent had a talent portion you woulda won and then by now youd be Ms Universe ... dont oyu hate how if one little thing had been different youd be somewehre else in your life like Ms universe lol

Quote:
I know all too well what that's like I've watched my mom get treated like this wiht her lupus.... she'd come home crying...OR cry right to the doctor about how no one believes her. She cried when they FINNALLY diagnosed her...i did too.

methadone can be used as like a replacer drug to ween people off of hard drugs liek meth or whatever thats y this girl is on it they didnt even want to put her on it bc shes prego but they had to bc if she had stopped drinking and drugging it woulda killed her and her baby

Back
Top Bottom