My First Coop

Looks nice how much do u have to do yet I know some people like to add some details I wanted to put a weather vane on mine but we can get some 0-60 miles an hour winds at least we have this year anyways

Last edited:
So are u building a run or are u just letting them roam the yard I have two large dog kennels and connected them together and then I let them roam the yard in the summer and winter I don't like to let them out to much here in the spring

Last edited:
So are u building a run or are u just letting them roam the yard I have two large dog kennels and connected them together and then I let them roam the yard in the summer and winter I don't like to let them out to much here in the spring

Yes i am building a run as well, half of it will be covered. This week looks to be rain free so I am really hoping to get tons done. We have a lab mix and a greyhound so the chickens will stay in the run when the dogs are out.

Looks nice how much do u have to do yet I know some people like to add some details I wanted to put a weather vane on mine but we can get some 0-60 miles an hour winds at least we have this year anyways

I will be doing trim around the windows and I figure we'll put some kind of decoration up. I'm leaving that up to my wife. I am going to mount my weather station somewhere on it, probably on the run.

Yes i am building a run as well, half of it will be covered. This week looks to be rain free so I am really hoping to get tons done. We have a lab mix and a greyhound so the chickens will stay in the run when the dogs are out.

Believe me I know about having lots of animals my sister has a horse I have 15 chickens 1 and counting turkeys four dogs four cats and we are feeding a few stray cats we used to have fish a goat ducks but they died o and we have a Guinea pig

Its finally time to start on the run.

Here are some pics of the run. Just one more weekend and it should be finished.

Back
Top Bottom