My Flock Journey

Pics
Introducing Licorice:
She now has a name not Black Australorp with the sore leg!!!!
20180912_170837.jpg

Babies grow up so fast... My BBWs are now the same size as their Heritage friends that are a week older. Their mentors still look like giants (2 week old chicks) but I'll bet by next Friday they'll look like dwarfs. It's just amazing how fast they grow. I need to remember to take the phone out with me and get pix.

Babies grow up so fast... My BBWs are now the same size as their Heritage friends that are a week older. Their mentors still look like giants (2 week old chicks) but I'll bet by next Friday they'll look like dwarfs. It's just amazing how fast they grow. I need to remember to take the phone out with me and get pix.

Yeahhh we need some photos :D

My notifications were broken so I missed 4 pages! But I got caught up and I’m so happy you got some names!! Licorice, Almond, and Coco are sooo cute!!! Also, I don’t know if you answered this, but is Licorice’s leg better yet?

My notifications were broken so I missed 4 pages! But I got caught up and I’m so happy you got some names!! Licorice, Almond, and Coco are sooo cute!!! Also, I don’t know if you answered this, but is Licorice’s leg better yet?

Hi lovely, how are you?
Yes Licorices leg is heaps better she is walking, standing and moving it a lot better. She has now joined the others in the big coop and I checked on them this morning and she was down eating with the others so that means she used the ramp ok and didn't hurt herself again. Im really really happy I couldn't lose another one.

Anyways how are you and your flock?

Back
Top Bottom