My Friends Are Sick Of Chicken Pix

Beezy

Songster
Nov 25, 2020
Oklahoma
Hello again! I'm super new here, though I did post an intro thread. General overview: I'm Zoë, I have 7 chickens, and I love them more than ice cream. Wild, I know.

We have Eggy and Leggy, the Rhode Island Reds. We have Bar, the Barred Rock. The babies are.. complicated. I'm pretty sure I know who is what, but the only one I'm 100% on is the cinnamon queen/production red/red sex link/whatever. We call her Yellow Baby, even though she's more red than yellow these days.
Ash, I'm pretty sure, is the Easter Egger. She has the fluffy cheeks/beard(?) and she very much does not like the Ominous Hand that comes through the brooder.
Tux, or Goth-Chicken, is 95% black and has a little white and yellow. I thiiiink? She might be the Green Queen, per Meyer Hatchery. I could be wrong though.
Braums is a buff Brahma, she has the fluffiest feets and I love her so much! She is indifferent to me.
IMG_20201125_154407.jpg
IMG_20201125_154317.jpg
IMG_20201122_112610.jpg
IMG_20201122_112331.jpg
IMG_20201029_174554.jpg
IMG_20201016_194418_918.jpg

Hello again! I'm super new here, though I did post an intro thread. General overview: I'm Zoë, I have 7 chickens, and I love them more than ice cream. Wild, I know.

We have Eggy and Leggy, the Rhode Island Reds. We have Bar, the Barred Rock. The babies are.. complicated. I'm pretty sure I know who is what, but the only one I'm 100% on is the cinnamon queen/production red/red sex link/whatever. We call her Yellow Baby, even though she's more red than yellow these days.
Ash, I'm pretty sure, is the Easter Egger. She has the fluffy cheeks/beard(?) and she very much does not like the Ominous Hand that comes through the brooder.
Tux, or Goth-Chicken, is 95% black and has a little white and yellow. I thiiiink? She might be the Green Queen, per Meyer Hatchery. I could be wrong though.
Braums is a buff Brahma, she has the fluffiest feets and I love her so much! She is indifferent to me. View attachment 2425524View attachment 2425525View attachment 2425526View attachment 2425527View attachment 2425528View attachment 2425530
Sounds like your friends have a personal problem. Normal people loves unlimited pictures of chickens. :lau

Braums is a buff Brahma, she has the fluffiest feets and I love her so much! She is indifferent to me. View attachment 2425524View attachment 2425525View attachment 2425526View attachment 2425527View attachment 2425528View attachment 2425530
Wow! I love all of the pictures! :D :welcome It looks like you have a beautiful flock.

I also post too many pictures of chickens to my friends to. 😅
Post away on BYC I would love to see your chickens! :ya

I also post too many pictures of chickens to my friends to. 😅
Post away on BYC I would love to see more of your chickens!

Hello again, and happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it 🦃

My partner and I are not celebrating in person with any family, I work outside the home and don't want to pass on anything that I may be carrying.

This afternoon we let the three big girls out for some yard scratching, do all chickens just like edges of boundaries? If that makes sense? Like they always seem to stick close to the fence line. There's so much more yard to explore, but they mostly stay in the south east corner, and sometimes go up along the east fence line. I don't get it. Anyway, here's the ladies:

IMG_20201126_141220.jpg
IMG_20201126_141313.jpg
IMG_20201126_141655.jpg

And then Bar came to knock on the back door, even though we were all already outside. Weirdo.
IMG_20201126_142412.jpg

Back
Top Bottom