my husband left me

Hi Friends

Thought I'd pop in and say hello. Nothing has changed on the marriage front, except he moved things out yesterday to his one bedroom apartment on a busy main road in an ugly part of the city. I hope he'll be happy there...yeah right.

Not sure if I'd told you I ended up giving my chickens to a nice, young family about ten minutes down the road from me. Of course within days of moving they all were laying...whereas only two were when they were here. Oh well. $4 a dozen, which is great.

I nearly cried when I saw them because they're doing so incredibly well. I was so happy! Big Nasty, the best roo ever, showed up with his girls and kicked the other two roosters out of the coop. They only come home at night now. He's still looking after his ladies' safety and feeding. The two easter eggers are sitting on clutches of about 16 eggs each. The chicks they hatched here are doing well, except one has a crossbill and probably won't be kept. The other one is absolutely gorgeous. The polish, of course, is continuing her foolish antics and providing hours of entertainment a their new home.

Happy autumn, everybody. Hope you're all well.

Tina

smile.png

happy to see you out and about...
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom