My latest FREE find! (PICS)

Thanks everyone. I'm so excited. I don't think that I will be able to sleep until I actually pick it up. It needs a little work on the wiring and some clean up but after that, I think it will be good go.

Lucky you! I am so jealous------I need some of those for breeding pens.
smile.png

Quote:
Finding free things is my 3rd job. My first job is my full time day job. My second job is doing chores on my hobby farm after getting off at 5:00 PM from my first job and my third job is finding FREE STUFF.
big_smile.png

Well you sure did a fine job on this one!

Quote:
I thought about that. Thanks for the confirmation. I guess I needed to hear someone suggest that. Now that you have, then that means it has to be done.

Thank you!
thumbsup.gif

Well, we made the trip to get the rabbit cages on yesterday. The cage in the first pic where you see the door opening out........well I had no idea that it's the same way on the other side. That particular rabbit cage has 6 compartments. So, all together with the 3 cages, there are 10 compartments. Very minor repair will be needed. We just need to repair a few of the legs and replace a few areas where the wire is bad. All in all, everything else was in great condition.

In addition to the 3 cages, they gave me 4 chicken waterers and feeders, a brand new roll of chicken wire, more chicken wire, a LARGE brooder box, rabbit waterer and 3 home made feeders. I was in total shock. She said that she has received so many emails about the cages, that she didn't know who to give it to. She said that she prayed about it and God told her to give it to me. I am so happy and blessed.

I was in the yard until 8:00 PM last night cleaning and disinfecting the cages. I need to find some type of cleaner/disinfectant that I can use on wood that remove any germs, diseases, etc.

I'm so thankful and grateful for what was given to me.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom