My little flock!

Such a pretty egg! My eggs are like that too, I think it's just an extra concentration of color...that's just my guess! It's normal! :)

Thank you, Rene! I was wondering if it was something along those lines .. it didn't appear abnormal to me but I haven't seen that before!

You're welcome! It was new to me also! I knew they could have spots, I just didn't know they would be bumps!
Do you have snow yet?

Yes, we do 🥶 We got about 8 inches in the last storm. Its snowing now and sounds like we are suppose to get a few more inches in the next couple days. The snow doesn't bother me as much as the cold temperatures! Its supposed to dip down into the teens and negatives this weekend.. brr!

The chickens aren't a fan of the weather either .. they managed to enjoy a little free ranging the other day when the snow melted a bit :love
20201020_161638.jpg

Yes, we do 🥶 We got about 8 inches in the last storm. Its snowing now and sounds like we are suppose to get a few more inches in the next couple days. The snow doesn't bother me as much as the cold temperatures! Its supposed to dip down into the teens and negatives this weekend.. brr!

I'm not a fan of snow so brrr is right. I grew up in the Midwest and just about froze myself!! 🥶

Back
Top Bottom