My little silkie is down

Jordan Crabtree

Chirping
May 22, 2017
I have a little silkie that is down she was fine this morning. She seems to not be eating. She is the smallest of my silkies they are currently 3 months old. What can I do to get her going again. I took her away from them and gave her food and water. It’s hard for me to loose my babies because they aren’t for food or eggs put my pets!

Attachments

• 9A50E137-156C-4A5B-BB9D-4D2F0EBD9902.jpeg
    9A50E137-156C-4A5B-BB9D-4D2F0EBD9902.jpeg
    453.7 KB · Views: 5
I need some more info please. Can she walk, is she responsive, can she see, is she eating and drinking, is she pooping, does she flutter her wings or pant, make noises, seem raspy, is there discharge from nasal cavity or beak, and do her eyes look glassy or have discharge? Is she bleeding anywhere? Did you check her legs and feet? Part her fluff to look for mites?

I need some more info please. Can she walk, is she responsive, can she see, is she eating and drinking, is she pooping, does she flutter her wings or pant, make noises, seem raspy, is there discharge from nasal cavity or beak, and do her eyes look glassy or have discharge?
She walked a little but isn’t making noise she can see nothing coming out of her nose she hasn’t pooped since I took her out. When I pick her up she doesn’t do anything but make a little sound kinda like all chickens do. I tried calling my vet but they don’t see farm animals.

I need some more info please. Can she walk, is she responsive, can she see, is she eating and drinking, is she pooping, does she flutter her wings or pant, make noises, seem raspy, is there discharge from nasal cavity or beak, and do her eyes look glassy or have discharge? Is she bleeding anywhere? Did you check her legs and feet? Part her fluff to look for mites?
Also I don’t think she has. I don’t understand how I missed this.

Back
Top Bottom