If I ever get ducklings again, I think I'll try this setup. It looks like a good set-up, hauling the metal water tanks every other day in and out of the basement was not much fun lol! :oops: :oops: :th:th:sick
Another trick I learned was to only hatch in the spring/summertime. Makes life so much easier when they can be left in the garage at night and can go out to play in the yard and not have to worry about heat lamps etc to keep them warm.

This is not a good weekend for anyone to go to a new home. Hide them in the treehouse

This is not a good weekend for anyone to go to a new home. Hide them in the treehouse
They are very cute. They have the zoomies right now. Some eggs need to accidentally fall in the incubator

I think even the birds are sick of winter weather and grumpy.
This looks like the Drake is beating up on one of the girls.. actually he was breaking up the two girls fighting. He's a good drake.
The drakes here are fighting all day long! The whole flock comes out of the house grumpy and reluctant and stays as close to the humon house as they can and they are fighting for the best protected and warmest spots. This afternoon even the three thugs turned at each other. - The three sons from Katharina Duck from Summer 2019, usually they behave like one giant drake…
Spring can't come quick enough!

I think even the birds are sick of winter weather and grumpy.
This looks like the Drake is beating up on one of the girls.. actually he was breaking up the two girls fighting. He's a good drake.
Oh my gosh! I hope my girls never get in a fight. That is terrible. Wonder what they were fighting about?

Back
Top Bottom