My mom is strange LOL

Quote:
I have no idea what the history is on this one, but I just love it. And there are ALWAYS three "pig, pig pig"s at the end before you can say suueeeewwwweeee! again. Just love that. If anyone knows where this came from, please do share.

"He counldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag"

So and so has more problems than a pregnant nun

Moving like his head was on fire as his a** is catching

I just remembered one my mom says at least once a day --

I had a brain fart ! normally said when she has forgetten something - now I have to admit I have heard alot of things fart my DH the dogs but never my brain LOL

my DH's mom is famous for saying " hickeydo" ex: Go get me that thing on the hickeydo -- or -- have you talked to hickeydo lately - the part that bothers me is when you can figure out what the hickeydo is without asking her !

Julie

Last edited:
Quote:
I have no idea what the history is on this one, but I just love it. And there are ALWAYS three "pig, pig pig"s at the end before you can say suueeeewwwweeee! again. Just love that. If anyone knows where this came from, please do share.

I don't where that came from either. But I have a funny memory of that one. When we were kids, we would play in the barn at my GD farm. One day we opend the door to where the pigs were outside, and called suuuuueeeeewwwweeeee, and all the pigs came running , we almost didn't get the door closed in time.
ep.gif

For you horse people

I feel like I've been rode hard and put up wet.

Also - I feel like I've been hit by a mac truck

Sleep like a log
Sleep like a lamb

And the new NyQuil commercial - Sleep like you did BEFORE the rooster went blind.

"Also - I feel like I've been hit by a mac truck"

I REALLY use that one alot!! I guess my redneck is showing because I am not laughing over these posts, instead, I'm thinking someone has been listing half my vocabulary, lol!!!!!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom