My mom is too stubborn (long, but concerned for her)

smile.png
I think you might be my daughter too! LOL...tell Mom to take you up on the offer and then get her butt back to school. I returned at 56 years old and will graduate in 2 more years with my degree. She won't be the only student there her age and it is so much easier when one has some life experience behind them. I hope the both of you get this situtation moving forward soon, and she gets to live her dreams.

She told me this afternoon that we will sit down (via phone) this weekend and go over the insurance policies and get her signed up!
celebrate.gif
Of course, she can still change her mind before then, but she seems like she is coming to the conclusion that her life is more important then the crummy situation (of me paying for it).
wee.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif

If she would get back into college (even taking part-time....MAYBE even 1 class) she should be eligible for student health insurance! I know people who take college night classes just so they have insurance. The class and the insurance is cheaper than Cobra...and you get something out of the class!

The University that I attend is 768.00 for the year and requires 2 classes a semester to be eligible to enroll. We only have open enrollment in Jan and Feb. but other colleges will have different rules. Great deal on insurance and it is decent coverage.

Back
Top Bottom