My New Coop! 3/14 Today's progress pic on post #356

Quote:
I'll get some for you tomorrow. My other coop is just an 8x23 woodshed that I split into three sections with chicken wire, 2x2s, and old doors or plywood doors. It has worked really well but I simply need more space now.

Quote:
gig.gif

No that's a trac-hoe that they are using to dig a new sewer line down the road next to my property. Those are the guys who loaned me a tape measure yesterday after my kids lost mine and I came to a standstill.

We sure can get out of hand with these coops..."Chickens Gone Wild" We have a project and before long it's a motel 6, with better living conditions than other barnyard animals ............I believe the size of this unit kicks you out of being a coop, small barn perhaps.
Just a though if the chickens don't work.... Being that you are facing a road would the city/county let you open a ice cream shop or hot dog stand?
My little tractor turned into a 18 wheel tractor/trailer rig.
HappyHatch'en

I wish I had the room for this coop. I may tear down my 6x4 and build a 8x8. 3 building in a 1 acre yard might look weird, we have 1 coop and a aluminum storage shed. A second coop might be odd. LOL

Back
Top Bottom