My New Dorm Pet...

Chickerdoodle13

The truth is out there...
12 Years
Mar 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Is a fishy! I just took a picture of him today. He's very very pretty! I needed some kind of animal to keep me comfortable here at college, so here he is! My grandmother gave me this really nice spacious tank when her fish died. It's perfect for mine!

He still needs a name too.

n713083084_176571_9197.jpg

Spike! That's cute! SOmeone else suggested Shark or Flipper. The last fish that lived in the tank was named bubbles, so I was even trying to think along those lines too.

Spotted, I was ecstatic when I saw Petsmart had these! I had seem them on Aqua bid and wanted one for the longest time! I finally got one!

The picture doesn't even begin to show his true colors.

How about King Louie??? My grandkids call all our fish Nemo or Dorie, hmmm wonder why
lau.gif

He is a very pretty fish, congrats!!!!!

Silkie, I would do that, except I don't think I'd have enough room! Technically small birds are allowed...LOL

Luna, I go to the Richard Stockton College of NJ. It's a pretty darn awesome school:D I really like it hear...except at the moment I'm having a heck of a time finding someone to go to the movies with!

I decided to name my fish, Tsunami. My mom suggested it and I thought it was perfect! LOL

Back
Top Bottom