My new pups arrive tonight. Woo hoo!!!

carolinagirl58

Songster
8 Years
Mar 30, 2011
Lugoff, SC
I am finally, after months of searching and planning, getting my Anatolian Shepherd pups. I was going to get just one but I ended up with two instead. I'll rotate them between the house and sheep pen so they are well socialized with family and livestock. They will be shown when they are old enough, with handling classes starting in September. This pic was taken yesterday evening. The transporter guy picked them up this morning and is bringing them to me from Missouri. They should arrive in the wee hours of the morning. They are 11 week old now.

bestowandFortune072811.jpg

Thanks everyone! I am so excited about these pups. I am kind of irritated right now though. The driver needed to rest, so he detoured to Illinois for an break! I can only assume he had to pick up or drop off another animal which is the real reason he will now be 24 hours later than originally stated. I probably won't get pups until late tonight. Imagine two new pups who have been crated for over 24 hours (with potty breaks) arriving at a new place in the dark. Not going to be much sleeping around here tonight!

Back
Top Bottom