My new yellow labrador puppy!!! *18-month Update pg 4, w/ photos*

He is a very pretty lab. I have one yellow lab (5 years old) and a little black lab (9 months old) they are wonderful dogs. Enjoy him - they are wonderful companions and he'll fill your life with love and laughter - you can't ask for more than that. Wishing yo and Bo - all the best!

Joni

Iheartchicks<3
smile.png
:

I wish you would of adopted.. he's a cutie though.......

Don't rain on her parade.

Cute pup!​

Boaz is very lucky to have such a great human family to make his own!!

I have two lab pups - they were adopted from a nieghbors farm dog who had 11 pups/ mine are black - Tank, and chocolate - Gizmo. both got vetted and got a clean bill of health. I have an older st. bernard also who is teaching the little ones the ropes and how to give the best puppy eyes when they all want to mooch off me for my icecream!

you will love Boaz - the breed can be a handful for the first few years, but i liken it to having another 2 year old in the house.

Hello everybody,

Boaz is now almost 7 months old (30 weeks). He’s about twenty inches at the shoulder and weighs about 50 lbs. He is maturing into a really beautiful dog. At least, his body’s maturing. If only his mind would
roll.png
He plays fetch and will bring it back to me now, which is very helpful in getting all that extra energy out! Now if only he’d learn to bring it all the way back – he usually drops it about five feet from me and waits for me to pick it up.
tongue.png

We still have a lot to work on, such as grabbing stuff off the ground and dropping the stuff he’s already picked up. He’s getting a little better at the dropping part. A little.
tongue.png
‘But playing tag is so much more fun, Mom!’ He unfortunately has a great affinity for stuffed animals, which can be found in abundance in my room. And any sort of clothes. Socks are a favorite.

He’s graduated to the SOUPER size of the Durable Nylabone. His first one was so small and flexible. He’s already partially worn down one end, and he’s only had it for a couple of weeks. At least he’s chewing on that and not everything else in the house! My other lifesaver chew toy is his Kong. Thankfully he loves both of them.

His current nicknames: Bo, Bohaz (from my sister's pronunciation), Hobaz, Dudeman, Bo-Dude

Here are some pictures of him playing in the snow today. Last photo is of Boaz and Tipper, our very lovely 8.5-year-old Lab/Cocker cross.

28038_100_4665.jpg

28038_100_4669.jpg

28038_100_4680.jpg

Last edited:
He is a really beautiful boy! I'm usually more a fan of black labs, but I love his look, and he's just the right size, as well. Great pictures also, keep them coming!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom