My night time visitors

In Oklahoma City, Animal Control told me personally when I called them out for an out of control pit bull, that I am able to shoot firearm (with care) to protect my livestock. Would have to be the last resort for me.
I felt that way before this summer when a sweet pit bull wandered on to my property emaciated, infected, loaded with paracites..... we decided due to her nice temperment she coud be a rescue..... big big mistake..... She was obviously someones fighting dog and on her 7th day of medication did over $1200 in damage to one of my dogs and she had set me back another 250 in required medical care for her(before her inner killer was expressed). After that I dropped her off to the SPCA for humane destruction.

Never again where I live am I taking pity on a scruffed up ears eaten pitt those are auto culls now!

Also I think I'm dealing with more than one. Maybe a breeding pair and the one last night was the female. First pic is this morning. Second is previous night a while back. Second one seems larger.

I was thinking that the pics seemed to be of two separate cats but I wasn't sure enough to speak out. . .

I felt that way before this summer when a sweet pit bull wandered on to my property emaciated, infected, loaded with paracites..... we decided due to her nice temperment she coud be a rescue..... big big mistake..... She was obviously someones fighting dog and on her 7th day of medication did over $1200 in damage to one of my dogs and she had set me back another 250 in required medical care for her(before her inner killer was expressed). After that I dropped her off to the SPCA for humane destruction.

Never again where I live am I taking pity on a scruffed up ears eaten pitt those are auto culls now!
I have had dogs since earliest memories. All types and sizes. I love them all except pits. I know there are good ones out there but I have never had a good experience with one. I steer clear of them!

Back
Top Bottom