My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway!

This looks super fun! For the chick packs, I'd love to win a Chick Envy or an ultra rare pack. For the eggs, I'll hatch anything, lol. A fun and funky egg variety would be great to win.

Anything! Everything!
wee.gif
More Chickens!
jumpy.gif

Entered... I would love some dark egg layers. I have failed at getting hens out of my last hatches (all roos!) for the dark eggs. They are all awesome though!

Awesome contest!! Thank you, Alex and MPC for the chance to win
1f600.png

I entered for both and for the chicks it's a tough call- you guys have some great assortments but I think I would go with the Jackpot Quick Chicks or Egg Envy... For hatching eggs, I would choose the Birchen Marans
1f60a.png

Wow you guys, what a generous offer! This is so awesome of you and your company, thank you so much!! Having been born and raised in the San Diego area, it's a rarity to come across such generosity, it blows me away! This forum us so full of kind and caring people, I love it!!
I would love some hatching eggs if I won. I love watching those babies make their way into the world! If I had the coice, they would be either /or

Oops, hit send too soon! They would be Bielefelders, Welsummers, Chocolate Orpingtons, Polish, Serama's, BBS Marans, BBS or Lavender Ameraucanas or Cream Legbars. I'd take whatever you were willing to give me, really! Thank you so much for this opportunity! !

Entered! My goodness, I feel like a kid at Christmas.

I think I would choose cream legbars, bantam cochins, or seramas!

:ya

Good luck everyone. And thanks Alex!

Back
Top Bottom