My Qual coop on youtube! ( built it myself! )

Silkie88

Chirping
7 Years
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Hey guys this is my first post on this site, so why not make it a good one ? ;) I would like to share this coop i made a couple months ago for California valley quail. Please take into consideration that im 15 and dont have any carpentary experiance. Here's the vid!
Enjoy =D

=

Last edited:
Awesome job and nice video. Just because I only have chickens I was surprised to see them flying around. Guess you don't freerange quail.
roll.png

Awesome job and nice video. Just because I only have chickens I was surprised to see them flying around. Guess you don't freerange quail.
roll.png

Thank you, and the quail are freaking out because i caught them from my property and at the time they were fairly new, now i moved them into my dads pigion coop and they free range 24/7 :D What type of chickens do you have? take care.

Hey bro I saw your video awhile back and I told you I was going to build the same kind of coop. I saw the instructions on YouTube. Just letting you know I am almost done with my coop. When I get it done I will post a video and some pics of it. I asked you how it held up to wind. After putting it together I know it will be pretty solid. Anyways it's good seeing ya on here. By the way after I saw your video a few months ago I decided I'm going to start raising quail. I have some eggs in the incubator now.

Hey bro I saw your video awhile back and I told you I was going to build the same kind of coop. I saw the instructions on YouTube. Just letting you know I am almost done with my coop. When I get it done I will post a video and some pics of it. I asked you how it held up to wind. After putting it together I know it will be pretty solid. Anyways it's good seeing ya on here. By the way after I saw your video a few months ago I decided I'm going to start raising quail. I have some eggs in the incubator now.

Thats awesome mike!!! Please send me a link to your vid and pics when your done
big_smile.png
And i do remember ya on youtube haha. Good luck with those little buggers!!! Best regards.

Back
Top Bottom