My rooster has favus! Help Please!

There is an easy treatment to destroy favus.....the answer is coconut oil mixed some of herbs....
thumbsup.gif

Just noticed one of my girls has favus, I've treated her with a topical antifungal cream today. I've done some internet searching but can't find anywhere that tells you how often to apply the cream. Does anyone have any ideas? Cheers

I have just been told, after 1 1/2years of trying to diagnose my buffs skin problem, which has been getting progressively worse, that she has extensive favus. I will begin the topical anti-fungal cream, but I think it is becoming systemic. I want to save her.

I have just been told, after 1 1/2years of trying to diagnose my buffs skin problem, which has been getting progressively worse, that she has extensive favus. I will begin the topical anti-fungal cream, but I think it is becoming systemic. I want to save her.
Did you have any luck? Poor girl! I have a hen whose comb looks like this - not on the face yet.

My coop is clean. No other coop mates have this. She has had it since she was 10 weeks old. She is now 3 years old.
Do you think she had favus!3 wks. After the nystatin. Big improvement.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom