My roosters acting weird

Attachments

• 20221111_085200.jpg
    20221111_085200.jpg
    638.7 KB · Views: 2
I treated everyone for worms twice in September. One of my hens had round worm.
What product and dose did you use for treatment of worms?

I'd consider treating for Coccidiosis and worms.
Corid liquid at 2tsp or Corid powder at 1 1/2 tsp per gallon of water given as the only source of drinking water for 5-7 days. I'd also oral drench him with undiluted liquid Corid at a rate of 0.10ml per pound of weight once a day for 3 days. This is in addition to him drinking or you syringing the mixed water daily.

Safeguard dose is 0.23ml per pound of weight given orally once a day for 5 days in a row.

What product and dose did you use for treatment of worms?

I'd consider treating for Coccidiosis and worms.
Corid liquid at 2tsp or Corid powder at 1 1/2 tsp per gallon of water given as the only source of drinking water for 5-7 days. I'd also oral drench him with undiluted liquid Corid at a rate of 0.10ml per pound of weight once a day for 3 days. This is in addition to him drinking or you syringing the mixed water daily.

Safeguard dose is 0.23ml per pound of weight given orally once a day for 5 days in a row.
I treated with safegaurd for worms. He ate some more egg and I did get a few pieces of feed into his mouth earlier but not much. I can try the corrid but he isn't letting me syringe liquids just the goey egg onto his beak. He had another poop a little while ago. The blackness is the bottom of the crate.not his poop. This one looks like just urates and water.
Hes always been real skiddish stays away from the hens and me. Just peacefully coexisting in the coop. So everything I do is stressing him out more.

Attachments

• 20221111_141632.jpg
    20221111_141632.jpg
    510.7 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom