My Sebbi Gosling is not growing(pictures added)Update:She is gone

sad.png
sorry for your loss.

Thanks for all the kind thoughts....its very hard to lose them but I am glad I have people here who are so supportive and understand how it feels.

Those baby goslings are very special aren't they?
They pull at your heart strings from the very beginning.
There was probably something wrong with your little gosling
and nothing you did wrong.
Keep us posted on the other one!

Quote:
Thank you so much,I have been praying it was nothing I did....The Boys,Her hatchmate(colored) and the white Gosling I hatched 9 days earlier are doing well.I think they are both Ganders so I refer to them as the boys they were so much bigger and more active then s/he was.

hugs.gif
I am so sorry
hugs.gif
i know how you feel about these little ones.
When they start laying eggs again you are more than welcome to come get a couple.
and tehy should be starting back up soon, i think there molt is almost done.

Oh honey (((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))) I have tears for you and your little baby. She DID have a perfect life and one where she was much loved.

I comfort myself when I lose my critters that animals do not know they shouldn't be sick, and shouldn't die. Only human beings carry that burden.

For animals, one day, the light just goes out. They accept their lives, good and bad, without judgement or wishes to the contrary. They are perfect little Buddhas of accepting what life brings them, and do their best every day.

We can learn so much from them. In fact, we need to. That must be why we are all here, sharing our delight and love and losses.

Back
Top Bottom