My silly Heeler!!!! PIC!

Bammony

Red-dress-less
11 Years
Aug 15, 2008
Salina, Utah
My 7 month old Heeler started his training today for pulling a cart. I went for my few mile walk with him like I normally do everyday but this time I let his leash drag beside him to help desensitize him to it (he hardly ever wears a leash). We walked about a mile and he didn't care about his leash dragging so I thought I'd tie a piece of wood to the end of his leash to see what he would do. So he drags it about 15 feet and then stops and turns to look at it. Then he does this.....
SANY0445.jpg

He figured he'd rather carry it than drag it. I just love this dog!!! He is one of the pups I got from Buster last spring. I couldn't ask for a better dog. Here's a pic of me and him on our walk today....
SANY0444.jpg

gig.gif
Smart boy! LOL

Is that one of Tess' babies?

If so - his sister is a SLUG!
gig.gif
She keeps asking me to take her out to go potty and then just wants to play!
wee.gif

We actually bought two of them from Buster but one had to be put down. Both had shown alot of promise since small pups. The one in the pics will be starting his agility training soon also. I swear he is the smartest dog I've ever worked with. He's been started a little on herding too. Just a great all around dog!

Back
Top Bottom