My son's headstone is finjally done

I am not sure how they do it I think it is a program in a mechine and it draws it on the head stone it would be hard to free hand every one of them and have them long the exact same if you notice your hand writing doesn't look the same all the time it just differs a little but you can still tell it is yours I think if free hand it would be just like that.

I was on pins and neddles waitiong for this I thought it would never be done then I thought it was a scammer so much you hear of this sort but seeing it I don't think so.

I looked it up on BBB (better business burrow (I can't spell it) and they had a A+ rating so I trusted them .

Thanks I was hoping all thought it was a good one I have always been a.. alittle unique never wanting to be the same to stand out my personality is a little quirky my husband says I leave a impression on people in only meeting the first time. I don't know but I called myself eccentric do you think this is eccentric to do something like this??

Rhayden

I am not sure how they do it I think it is a program in a mechine and it draws it on the head stone it would be hard to free hand every one of them and have them long the exact same if you notice your hand writing doesn't look the same all the time it just differs a little but you can still tell it is yours I think if free hand it would be just like that. I was on pins and neddles waitiong for this I thought it would never be done then I thought it was a scammer so much you hear of this sort but seeing it I don't think so. I looked it up on BBB (better business burrow (I can't spell it) and they had a A+ rating so I trusted them . Thanks I was hoping all thought it was a good one I have always been a.. alittle unique never wanting to be the same to stand out my personality is a little quirky my husband says I leave a impression on people in only meeting the first time. I don't know but I called myself eccentric do you think this is eccentric to do something like this?? Rhayden
This headstone is not about what others may think about you doing it. This is for YOU as a grieving parent doing what you feel would honor your child. I am impressed. It is gorgeous. My heart is breaking tonight as one parent to another. My son is still here, and yours is not. I cannot even being to express the amount of heartfelt sympathy I have for you.
hugs.gif

I am not sure how they do it I think it is a program in a mechine and it draws it on the head stone it would be hard to free hand every one of them and have them long the exact same if you notice your hand writing doesn't look the same all the time it just differs a little but you can still tell it is yours I think if free hand it would be just like that. I was on pins and neddles waitiong for this I thought it would never be done then I thought it was a scammer so much you hear of this sort but seeing it I don't think so. I looked it up on BBB (better business burrow (I can't spell it) and they had a A+ rating so I trusted them . Thanks I was hoping all thought it was a good one I have always been a.. alittle unique never wanting to be the same to stand out my personality is a little quirky my husband says I leave a impression on people in only meeting the first time. I don't know but I called myself eccentric do you think this is eccentric to do something like this?? Rhayden

No not eccentric it's supposed to be what it is a memorial for your son, and it's done in good taste so that's even better. I knew a boy who died at 16 his parents had a stone made up like yours he was their only child so they bought 3 plots and had it made up for all 3 graves with the son in the middle and a family photo was etched along with the outline of their house and property and the things their son enjoyed doing like playing basketball. they wanted a tribute to their son like you and they decided to be buried next to him when the time comes.

How wonderful that you embodied the things your son loved in his headstone! I am very sorry for your loss.

The art work is great, your son I bet has a very huge smile looking down at you, loving the art,and your time to make it perfect, but of course you already know this.
I am sorry about your loss.

I was to go to PA to see him but there is a storm coming and my husband thinks it is best till it passes I am goingto try for next Sat. to get in but I told everyone they can go see David and tell me what they think. MY LUCK
rant.gif

Rhayden

I'm sorry you can't go this weekend, Rhayden, but I can understand your husband's position - it is setting up to possibly be one of the worst storms there's been in the Northeast for many years. Stay safe at home, and I hope you get to go next weekend.

Thinking of you,
Jackie

The headstone speaks volumes of your support and understanding of your son. The headstone in our local cemetery that warms my heart the most features a son skate boarding.

Back
Top Bottom