My Worst Nightmare

Quote:
Ah! Here's the source of all the turkey attention! They were able to sense that you weren't one of the folks who wanted to eat them and they love you for it, and wanted to show you their appreciation by loving you! You have mistaken their advances as attacks, when in reality, they just want to be loved. "Give me a little sugar", is what those gobbles meant.
love.gif

Ok, so turkeys show love by attempting to peck out my eyes with razor sharp beaks? I'm gonna say no they do not.

They can't help it if they don't have lips.
tongue.png

Quote:
Ok, so turkeys show love by attempting to peck out my eyes with razor sharp beaks? I'm gonna say no they do not.

tongue.png

roll.png
I do not care. Turkeys are evil. They must be stopped. Everyone go out and buy a whole turkey for dinner tonight.

Quote:
tongue.png

roll.png
I do not care. Turkeys are evil. They must be stopped. Everyone go out and buy a whole turkey for dinner tonight.

If it makes you feel better, the standard Bronze hen who was going crazy evil meanie pants was butchered last weekend here. She's in the oven for dinner as we speak.

I won't mention the other turkeys living here.

Quote:
That's why the other bronze hen was letting my 6 y/o push her in a stroller the other night?

Exactly why. It's a plot. Don't let them fool you...

Back
Top Bottom