Naked Neck/Turken Thread

I have noticed that my girlie Mina's neck looks a little bit dry since the weather has turned colder. What can I do for her naked neck?

Hoping you guys can list your favorite things about Naked Necks! Hoping to get 20 chicks sexed for female and 1 male in January. But my mom can't get past the naked neck part
1f602.png

You don't need a list! Every person I've encountered who is weirded out by them is shortly thereafter converted to them. They have a certain charm. ;) just kidding. There are a lot of advantages to having NNs! I'll link you to an interesting article I read recently once I'm on my computer.

You don't need a list! Every person I've encountered who is weirded out by them is shortly thereafter converted to them. They have a certain charm. ;) just kidding. There are a lot of advantages to having NNs! I'll link you to an interesting article I read recently once I'm on my computer.

Thanks! My mom was like No!!
I told her she could knit them sweaters for their necks in the winter
1f602.png

I
come spring 2017 I will be shipping live chicks so get ur orders in I will be hatching first for my self around march I should be ready to be shipping and if u catch me early enough u can get some pullets from 2016 spring I got top make room for the new ones as I do every year I also have reds but those are not available due to a wolf attack I got to rebuild the numbers on red first hopefully I can catch the next show so I can bring my nakeds to win champion in best of show lol (wishful thinking) [COLOR=FF0000]whites[/COLOR] [COLOR=A52A2A]BLR PROJECT[/COLOR] [COLOR=000000]splash[/COLOR] so black its almost green [COLOR=FF8C00]BUFFS[/COLOR] P.S Kev remember this pullet? that's the mom for all my buffs
I would LOVE to get some 2016 pullets!! (Or, some 2017 hatchlings.) Hubby bought my coop for Christmas. It's BIG 16×32... And I have THREE chickens. Hehe. Room to expand... My rooster is Turken from Mothergoose. They (Turkens) seem to do particularly well in the Texas heat.

I'd love to read the article. :)

Back
Top Bottom