Naked Neck/Turken Thread

Only one hatched...a little show off!

My refrigerated eggs were due to hatch today. So far nothing, but I'm giving them a little longer because the other day the electricity went out fir a little bit.

When I checked in the water I thought a heard a chick chirping, but maybe it was my imagination,

Just Bragging, bout our "Thor the White" from the Get Go he's been @ least Twice the size of siblings chicks same age.. . he started his own Groupies - Harem
ep.gif
in same run as Black Banty Rooster... I Noticed a few feathers missing. heard a few Disagreements, etc etc Otherwise seem to be getting along.

That chick is one from Christne. I have one from you that, yes, Is similar. Will post photo tomorrow once rested up. :)

My refrigerated eggs were due to hatch today. So far nothing, but I'm giving them a little longer because the other day the electricity went out fir a little bit.

When I checked in the water I thought a heard a chick chirping, but maybe it was my imagination,
fl.gif

I heard chirping but thought it was my imagination. the next day my little wonder hatched. she needed high humidity though. I switched off the bator as I thought there were no chicks and humidity went to 90. that is how she managed to make a little hole. then I switched the bator on and had to assist as she was too weak. in my case the temperature was 3 degrees lower so it is real wonder she hatched at all.

fl.gif

I heard chirping but thought it was my imagination. the next day my little wonder hatched. she needed high humidity though. I switched off the bator as I thought there were no chicks and humidity went to 90. that is how she managed to make a little hole. then I switched the bator on and had to assist as she was too weak. in my case the temperature was 3 degrees lower so it is real wonder she hatched at all.

Humidity shouldn't be an issue today, at least if Draye's corner of Arkansas is getting the same Biblical storm we are!

Back
Top Bottom