Naked Neck/Turken Thread

I haven't sold any of my NN eggs yet. Where are you located? I am in Thomaston. I can't keep all of these boys so I will have to be selling some of them and then I have the chicks growing out too. Gretchen, my hen I am using for these has started hiding her eggs again. She is my only egg hiding girl! ;)
I live in Baldwin,Ga.(Banks Co.)North of Atlanta.You have beautiful birds,very colorful.

I have new necks.
big_smile.png

This is a new down color from my Speckled Sussex crosses.

These 2 are Silkie Bantam and LF Naked Neck mixes.
The black one has 4 toes and the blue one has 5.

Proud papa and one of his best girls.

Just thought I'd show an update on my NN Welsummer Project. This is an egg from the 3 pullets that I showed pictures of a while ago. I seperated them last night from the main group. I will put a Welsummer cock over them. After I test fertility, I'll send eggs to those that had requested some.

603470_10151114973114374_1593319067_n.jpg

Have been enjoying all the pics of everyone's birds.Wanted to show some pics of my new naked neck that I brought home last night from the local poultry auction.Just went to see what was selling and not planning to buy.Then I seen the naked neck with a crest,she did not look the best.But I had to have her because she was a crested naked neck and had really cool coloring.I plan to use her in my crested naked neck project.My 3 year old daughter named her buzz. So her is some pics of her.

Kev, I wanted to post some pics of the roosters that I want to use over this pullet.Would like some feedback from you and the others on these males and what I can expect in their offspring.Pics 1 and 2 are frizzle polish(gold laced/tolblunt split) X easter egger. Pics 3 and 4 frizzle polish(gold laced/tolblunt split) X Spangled game. Pics 4,5,6 frizzle polish(gold laced/tolblunt split X Blue cuckoo olive egger. Pic 7 is the frizzle polish rooster(gold laced/tolblunt split) I plan to use this polish rooster and other polish roosters that are mixed color breeding that I do not have pics of.Thanks in advance for your replies and feedback.

Back
Top Bottom